Here you can find information regarding the application process, application eligibility and selection criteria . For details, see the Applicants Guide.
Eligibility and selection
The programme is open for talented researchers with a Master degree (or equivalent) and maximum three years of experience since issuing of the degree at the time of application (exemptions for applicants with prolonged career breaks). Further, mobility is required and applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activities (work etc.) for more than 12 months in Denmark in the 3 years immediately prior to the call deadline. Also, applicants may not have been employed at UCPH more than three months prior to the application deadline. For details, see the Applicants Guide.
Selection of candidates in done according to a multi-step process (see Applicants´guide) by the iMED selection committee. To make the selection transparent and merit-based, the following categories of weighed criteria will form the basis for candidate selection:
Category 1: Education and track record.
Category 2: Scientific potential.
Category 3: Motivation
The categories are scored from 1-5 during the selection process. Only candidates with a score of ≥3 will go through to the next step of the selection process. For details, see the Applicants Guide.
A complete set of application material submitted in due time is required to be eligible:
1. Online application form including personal details
2. List of minimum one, maximum two referees, whereof one should preferably be the master thesis supervisor, or other senior scientists that the candidate has worked closely with (references will be directly obtained from the referees). Template provided
3. An eligibility declaration signed by the candidate (Template provided)
4. Degree diploma
5. Documentation of career breaks if any
6. Curriculum Vitae (Template provided)
7. Motivation letter
For details, see the Applicants Guide.